How do I update my home address?

If you have recently moved house or changed your address you will need to let us know.

In order to change the address you have registered on nimbl, you will need to provide a scanned copy or picture of a recent Utility Bill or Bank Statement (dated within the last 3 months) showing the new address.

We will then be able to update this for you.

Can't find what you are looking for? 
Please feel free to contact us via chat, email at or call us on 02476 994 000

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful